Our mission is to inspire citizens
Don't be afraid to contribute – Either you are already involved in a great action in your city or you have come across one while satisfying your wanderlust across the planet, tell the story at Citycise.
- Urban art interventions to raise awareness or to beautify the city
- Actions relating to culture, sports
- Urban gardens and any action for a greener city
- The integration of urban migrants
- Any actions to keep a vibrant and human city
- And much more.
Have a look at all the categories!
Start telling the story. Inspire others!
If you don’t already have a Citycise account:
1. Go to www.citycise.com.
2. Click the “Sign Up” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Enter your email address and set your password or sign up with facebook or google.
3. Before you start sharing your stories, you’ll be prompted to fill in a profile, including your name and a picture.
Building your story:
1. To create a new story, click the “share an action” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2. Now you’re on the "share an action" page. This is where you’ll add text, a photo, videos, links and more. Your story must have a featured image to be submitted. To add your featured image, click “select file” and select an image file to use.
- If you want to add more images to your story, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To embed video, copy the entire URL from a source (like YouTube or Vimeo), paste it into the field and press enter.
3. Click on 'Submit story' and it is ready. Make sure to submit the story before you leave the page in order to save it. You can edit it anytime!
Here's a checklist of everything your story needs before you can submit it:anytime!
- A title that best summarizes the action
- A description, which is short if it is a small action that you have seen on the street and you don't know much about it, or a long description, if you are involved in the action. Tell the story of how everything started, the objective, etc. (we recommend from 400 to 600 characters).
- You must select a category and the city (and country) where the action takes places.
- A featured image that is worth a thousand words.
You're ready to go!
Once you've followed all these steps, press the “Submit story” button. If your story is missing any of the items on the above checklist, you won't be able to submit.
How often can I write?
As often as you like!